Not all browser support WebGL. To test if you browser understands webgl click here: http://www.doesmybrowsersupportwebgl.com/.
Firefox 4 supports WebGL, but sometimes it must be explicitly enabled (if for example your graphics driver is out of date):
- In the Location bar, type about:config and press Enter.
- The about:config "This might void your warranty!" warning page may appear. Click "I'll be careful, I promise!", to continue to the about:config page.
- In the Filter box, type webgl
- Doubleclick on the webgl.force-enabled item to switch it to true
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button (File menu in Windows XP) and then click Exit. Start Firefox normally.
More information are available at http://get.webgl.org/troubleshooting/
A preliminary demo is available at:
If your browser cannot play the embedded video, you can download it as